Monday, August 10, 2009

AAA Membership - Great Deal

I've never held a AAA membership card - mainly because I never had car trouble. That changed recently when my car battery died and I had to use my mother-in-law's card to get to the dealership for repair. So about 6 months ago I went ahead and signed up for $49. What I didn't realize was how useful it was to use the card for purchases. Just recently the family flew to Disneyland and stayed for 5 days at the Disneyland hotel. Upon booking our stay we used the card and received about $250 off our hotel bill. Not only that but restaurants (like Minnie's Cafe) took AAA, saving 10% off the bill. Within less than a week we saved over $300 dollars just by asking "do you take AAA?" Spending only $49 to sign up has really paid off for us. Out of all the discount cards available this one is still the best. Check them out:
http://www.csaa.com/

Update: Just saved $9 off admission to California Academy of Science (SF, California). Used that saved money to buy french fries and a soda.... ouch. But, thats another thing to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment